Teaching Italian in China
date：2020-12-07 10:53:31 read：2918
I. Position information
1. Responsible for improving the teaching of Italian for students at school;
2. Customize and implement teaching plans according to students' level to control the quality of teaching;
3. Timely feedback the teaching situation, and arrange periodic assessment and evaluation according to the course content;
4. Regularly participate in school teaching, research and teaching, maintain and manage students, and complete the teaching effect.
II. Job requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, Italian related majors are preferred, a background of studying abroad is preferred, Italian B2 certificate and above language ability;
2. Love teaching, experience in teaching Italian is preferred;
3. Enthusiasm, serious and responsible work, proactive, and team-conscious.