Teaching Spanish in China
date：2020-12-07 11:28:55 read：1020
I. Job responsibilities:
1. Responsible for daily Spanish teaching, homework correction, exam evaluation, etc.
2. Arrange the teaching plan according to the teaching progress and requirements formulated by the headquarters and the actual situation of the school;
3. Analyze the scores and behaviors of daily assessments, semester assessments and other exams to improve teaching and improve teaching quality;
4. Pay attention to the growth of students, strengthen comprehensive quality education, and do a good job in home-school education;
5. Assist the headquarters in editing, reviewing and improving teaching materials;
6. Responsible for open classes, research classes, high-quality classes, demonstration classes and various competition teaching activities, and continuously improve teaching art.
II. Job requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, with a background of studying in the corresponding country is preferred;
2. 2-3 years of teaching experience, with teacher qualification certificate preferred;
3. Enthusiastic about education, good conduct, serious and responsible;
4. Obtain a certificate of Grade 4 or B2 or higher in the Spanish level test;
5. The teaching location is inside the school, and must obey the management and arrangement of the school and the company.
III. contact us