Teaching French in China
date：2020-12-07 11:47:33 read：6005
I. Job responsibilities:
1. French course teaching work;
2. Develop teaching plans and student management plans based on the course outline to ensure teaching quality;
3. Regularly participate in teaching and research meetings to complete teaching and research tasks;
4. Implement the company's various teaching requirements and rules and regulations.
II. Position requirements:
1. Unlimited major, bachelor degree or above, French major eighth or B2 level;
2. Have good language skills, like to communicate with others, have a sense of responsibility, honesty and integrity, and have a passion for young culture;
3. Those who have education and teaching work, study abroad or work experience in France are preferred.