Teaching Japanese in China
date：2020-12-07 11:50:55 read：5504
I. Job responsibilities
1. Complete the basic, intermediate and advanced Japanese teaching;
2. Small class teaching with around 6 students can flexibly adjust the teaching plan according to the students' level and needs;
3. Assist this institution to conduct student level tests and trial classes;
4. Have a good time concept, do not be late or leave early.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Japanese major, Japanese proficiency test level I/J, TEST test level B or above. Those with experience in studying in Japan are preferred;
2. Fluent in oral English, standard pronunciation, good at mobilizing the classroom atmosphere in class, able to interact well with students, and have a good team spirit;
3. Understand Japanese culture and be able to run it through the classroom.