Teaching Korean in China
date：2020-12-07 11:45:01 read：1092
I. Job responsibilities:
1. Participate in class or one-on-one teaching;
2. Actively participate in the department's teaching research, training, and learning meetings;
3. Work closely with the educational administration department to report the situation of the students to the educational administration department in a timely manner;
4. Cooperate with other company activities.
1. Educational background: graduated with a major in Korean, bachelor degree or above (excellent undergraduates can also be considered), experience in studying abroad or teaching Korean is preferred;
2. Ability and quality: have strong expression and communication skills, have a strong sense of humor, can learn from others in class, work seriously and responsibly, work carefully, and have a cheerful personality;
3. Language ability: pass TOPIK6 in Korean and be familiar with the content of TOPIK exam.