Teaching Russian in China
date：2020-12-07 11:42:12 read：2719
I. Job responsibilities:
1. Responsible for teaching courses and improving teaching plans;
2. Comply with the course arrangement, fully prepare lessons, and complete the teaching tasks with quality and quantity;
3. Communicate with students in a timely manner to improve student satisfaction.
II. Job requirements:
1. Major in Russian, with relevant language certificate and Russian study background preferred;
2. Good at communicating with students, good at mobilizing the classroom atmosphere; innovative and research spirit;
3. Priority is given to those who have sufficient time for winter and summer vacations.